How do you plan to ring in the New Year? Are you ready with your New Year’s Resolution list? If still not then here are some wonderful ideas on how to set goals and how to make New Year’s resolutions stick:
1. Begin it with hope and enthusiasm.
2. Set realistic goals and believe that you can do it.
3. Begin with the end in mind.
4. Plan well, then practice slowly and become a pro.
5. Talk about your goals with friends & family and ask for support.
Now if you already have decided to stick to your resolutions, it’s time to make a list of New Year Resolutions. Here are some ideas:
1. Get organized.
2. Get some exercise and try to stay fit.
3. Quit smoking/drinking.
4. Spend more quality time with family.
5. Learn something new you never learned as a child.
6. Sort out financial worry, and get out of debt.
7. Mend broken relationships
8. Choose good food, be vegan.
9. Take a trip where you have never been before.
10. Meditate every day for 15 mins.
11. Overcome your fears.
12. Volunteer for an NGO.
13. Do something nice for others every day, help others.
14. Do something for your country, and fight against corruption.
15. Last but the most important ‘RESPECT WOMEN’.
With hope in my heart that someday we all people around the world will make our countries a safe and better place to live.